Maintenance Request

If you’re locked out, please call a locksmith (charges apply). Our favorite locksmith is The Keyhole (541)484-6622.

  • Can we enter in your property to make the repair without your presence? If not, we will contact you to schedule a time for the repair.
  • Please enter the details of your request. Add as much detail as possible such as location in the house of the problem, if it is an appliance, what is the brand, etc.
  • Please note that non-emergency maintenance items are typically performed within 14 days. If you have an emergency that cannot wait until the next business day (flood, broken window, broken exterior door, etc.) and you live at Millrace Apartments or Student Manor Apartments, please TEXT or leave a message at (541)729-1663 or (541)510-2130. All others PHONE (don't text after-hours) (541)607-3825.