Myrtle Point OR 97458
|Lease duration:||12 Months|
1232 Maryland Myrtle Point – Eight bedroom, five bathroom restored Victorian home. Owner may remodel basement into separate apartment with private entry, kitchenette, and private bathroom (rent for this space would be and additional cost post-remodel).
Home has sun porch. Multiple fireplaces. Hardwood floors. Updated kitchen and baths. Multiple staircases. It is nearly 3,500 sq. ft! You’ve got to see this home to believe it.
Potentially a home business opportunity. Group home, adult foster care, Bed & Breakfast, counseling center, extended family home…the possibilities for this amazing property are limited only by your imagination. Zoning is CR (Commercial-Residential)* (tenant to verify zoning/land use).
No indoor smoking allowed. Rent $3,200/month. Pets allowed with additional deposit of $300. All pets must be spayed or neutered, licensed, and vaccinated.
Lease term 1-year. $3,200 security deposit. $50 screening fee per adult. If you are interested in touring this home, please submit the application and one screening fee. If you view the home and are no longer interested, we will refund the fee. If you do not come to your scheduled showing or do not qualify, the fee is not refundable.
Equal housing opportunity.
1. Administrative, financial and professional offices;
2. Antique stores;
3. Art galleries;
4. Artist’s and photographer’s studios;
5. Bakery shops;
6. Barber shops and beauty shops;
7. Blueprinting and photostating;
8. Book and stationery stores;
9. Clothing stores;
10. Confectionery and candy stores;
11. Department and furniture stores;
12. Retail dry cleaning shops;
13. Florists and plant shops;
14. Gift shops;
15. Hardware and paint stores;
16. Interior decorating shops;
17. Jewelry stores;
18. Neighborhood markets;
19. Medical and dental offices and clinics;
20. Instructional academies, including music, vocal, dance, and tutoring, but not vocational schools;
21. Pet shops;
22. Private and public parking lots for automobiles;
24. Post offices;
25. Restaurants, coffee shops, cafeterias and/or tearooms;
26. Shoe repair shops;
27. Shoe stores (retail);
28. Tailor shops;
29. Television, radio and home appliance stores and repairs;
30. Theaters (motion picture or otherwise);
31. Retail commercial uses similar to those set forth in this section;
32. Fortunetelling as defined in Chapter 5.40; and
33. Laboratories, medical and dental;
C. Family day care homes; provided, a large family day care home shall be permitted subject to approval of a home occupation permit pursuant to Chapter 18.56; and
D. Home occupations, subject to the provisions of Chapter 18.56.
1901 Garden Ave. Suite 203 Eugene, Oregon 97403